Friday, February 10, 2012

New timetable


The new timetable for next week is out! Monday school ends at 5.30pm! Gah D: And I have PE from 4.30 to 5.30pm o.O AWESOME. Oh wells, all the moaning and complaining in the world won't change facts right? :(
There was Guitar Ensemble trials today. I fumbled too much. I think I won't get in :( Sad life ttm :( If I don't join Guitar, I don't know what to join. Interact club? Library? Choir? Back to debate? Or back to Student Council? ><
My mom just called my grandma who's in Bangladesh. They're trying to find someone to get me married to. WTF. Don't know whether to laugh or cry. I will only marry out of love thank you very much. :) ANYWAYS, met nice people in my OG. Wei Ting, Aisha, Jessica, Zaheera, Corrina, Wei Qing, Xiao Tian, Tiha, Theng Chew, Alissa, Ben...the list goes on :) UNFORTUNATELY, we are no longer going to be in our OGs. We have been split into our civics classes. NO :( Now I have to make friends all over again! :( Seriously?
I have Bangla school tmr so I have to wake up early. Better go to bed. Nights :)

No comments: