Saturday, July 7, 2012

Acapella Championships 2012 @ SP

After the PinkDot event, Quan had invited Chin and I to go watch his group, Pitch Please, perform at the Acapella Championships at SP. We both eagerly agreed. Even though the tickets cost $25 each! So yesterday Chin and I went, we met up with Yvonne first. :) An and Justin were a bit late, they missed Quan's performance :( But I took a video of it for them.
I was screaming my head off for like, the whole concert! THEY WERE SO DAMN GOOD. The $25 was totally worth it! :D I was eargasming during the whole concert! :O
Some of the songs the various groups sang: Call Me Maybe, Payphone, Telephone, Uptown Girl, Titanium, We Are Young, Somebody that I used to Know, Hey Jude, You and I, etc. :)Awesome I tell you :)
And although Quan's group only got a bronze, they are really good too! Maybe just that the others were better ><
But the thing I liked best about Pitch Please is their attitude/personality and their choreography. :) Win the Gold next year yea? :D Don't be upset, you guys did your best! :))

Quan's voice is seriously amazing. I can't get over it. There was this part he sang in Titanium that is damn high and damn nice. :) You go Quan!

No comments: