Wednesday, August 26, 2015

New Style Inspo - Chiara Ferragni

OMG I am really excited about this woman. While looking for photos of her for the magazine, I realised that her style sense is freaking AMAZING. I'm talking about Chiara Ferragni. She's a blogger, fashion designer, and has been employed by Guess as spokesperson/model. Just look at her outfit below. Simple, yet powerfully feminine. Abstract prints and flattering shape ftw!


With Au Naturel makeup

She is so pretty!!!

Look at that cray necklace (insert heart-shaped eyes)

Loving the boots and dress combo!


On a more personal note, I'll be attending a "World Lit" event. S. J. Watson, the author of Before I go to Sleep is going to be at The Arts House and I managed to snag a pair of tickets. The novel was also turned into a movie, which played in cinemas just last year. I'll be going for this event with Fuxuan, since I haven't met her in too long and she was also a literature student like me. :)


File:Before i go to sleep poster.jpg


I'm so excited about this!! I hope I can get his autograph on the hard-copy of the novel! I decided to wear a dress and boots combo too, like the one Chiara wore. Also, tomorrow is the last day of my internship. It's going to be bittersweet. But all in all, life is...kinda good right now. Meeting new people, doing new things. I could get used to this. Hopefully I didn't jinx myself. 

No comments: