Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Bring Me Some Diamonds




Before I go into talking about the twenty-first birthday bash, let me update on some other interesting things that happened in the month of September!

Firstly, I DID manage to get a photo with the author of Before I Go To Sleep, S.J. Watson. I remember feeling so happy and telling Fuxuan "We're actually in the presence of a New York Times Bestseller!!" Not only that, his book had been adapted into a movie. Now the ultimate wish is to meet J.K.Rowling. Let's keep our fingers crossed.


NEXT: LADY IRON CHEF

I also attended an event organised by Lady Iron Chef, a.k.a Brad Lau, where I got to taste awesome food. It was my first time trying sangria. I quite liked it :) The photo above is the main dish that we were served. I loved the fresh prawns and scallop. Went really well with the wine. The restaurant is called RessRoom and it is located at Changi City Point. So East Siders, you may want to check this out!

P.s. The title is completely unrelated to this post. I'm sorry if I disappoint xD

No comments: