Sunday, June 2, 2013

Operation Nair and Brielle's performance!

Almost forgot to mention this! On Friday, before the sports meet, we successfully carried out Operation Nair! In other words we surprised her with our birthday gift! :) 
                              

Then yesterday, on Saturday, Wendy and I went to the shopping mall near Stadium mrt to watch Brielle's first outdoor performance! :) we missed his first two songs tho :( we were late Cus we accidentally got off at the wrong mrt station! Dumbos~ 

For his second performance he sang Just give me a Reason by Pink and Domino by Jessie J! Both songs are  tough to sing but he hit every single note so hats off Brielle! He keeps growing as a performer! :) I would upload the video of him singing but the uploading takes FOREVER so a picture of him will have to do :/ 

My initial plan was to get him a flower because that's what ppl usually get for their friends when they perform on stage, especially roses! But because we couldn't find a florist at the mall, we had to settle for a spongebob balloon! Wendy insists that it's cute but since I am not a spongebob person I shall remain quiet on this topic XD and we attached a card to the balloon, congratulating him on his first performance. 

His parents and two brothers, Bjorn and Barrichello were there too. I hope I spelled the names right. LOL. After the performance he told us that he was actually nervous but it wasn't obvious at all during the performance!! The mark of a true blue performer :) 

Tafn!

No comments: