Sunday, June 9, 2013

Singing

There was an open mike in Jurong West and it's going to continue till 13 June. I personally have something against that date. Anyways, let's not digress. Mabel and I went to perform today! :) Both of us performed live for the first time without any other purposes like auditioning for some singing competition or with the choir. It was for pure exposure :)

And I must say we did pretty well. We were both nervous but based on what I saw, I couldn't see that Mabel was scared. She acted calm pretty well :D And according to her I didn't seem one bit nervous either! Three cheers for US!

I sang Breakeven by The Script and she sang The One That Got Away by Katy Perry. According to my knowledge, I know I got every single note right. So I am satisfied :) I am a perfectionist when it comes to certain matters, and being a choir member for 6 years has made me a stickler for getting the notes right. The only sad thing is that none of our friends were there to watch us =/

But that doesn't matter. We sang so that we get exposure and we both did good and that's all that matters! Mabel told me this was the best I ever sang on stage! :) Will do this again after As! Time to concentrate on studying now. Had too much fun this holidays already. Means I haven't been studying :/

Photo: Mabel Wang and I before the open mike! Well that went surprisingly well :)
Mabel looking like a rocker :) 
Tafn. Good luck with studying everyone :) Have a fruitful holiday!

No comments: