Saturday, January 11, 2014

New year, same me?

The whole "New Year, new me" thing? It doesn't seem to be working out. I am the same :/

Anyways, time for new year resolutions (belated, I know)

1. Draw Closer to God

I have been going to more religious meetings lately. Just went for one last night and returned home from there at 11pm. LOL. It feels so good to get together with everyone and praise God.
Today I learned a new worship song called This is the Way. It's really nice.

2. Get a healthier lifestyle

NEED. TO. GO. RUNNING. Unfortunately with work, it's hard to find time. Fml. But I bought new running shoes (and they are very pretty) so I feel that it may motivate me to go running. xD 

3. Make new friends but keep and treasure
the old

Met really nice people at work :) Hope to get to know them more. At the same time, I must not lose touch with my sec school and JC besties.

Met up with Reetz after VERY long. We ate at breadtalk cafe at Westgate and talked and talked and talked. Glad that despite not meeting for over a year, everything's still the same. :D Same closeness. <3 br="" nbsp="">

SO HAPPY FOR REETZ FOR GETTING INTO OXFORD. Gratz girl! :) I must hang out with her more before she goes off to UK in August. :(

That brings me to the point, what am I doing with my life?

4. Be a better daughter

I must admit I lack many qualities that a good daughter should have. And sometimes I even talk back to my mom. :( Need to stop that and treasure her more. After all, I love her more than anyone else in the world. AND I need to spend more time with her. Going to watch a bollywood movie with her in the cinemas later :)

5. Have more adventures

By adventures I mean try out new things I have never tried before. For example, going hiking. :)



Short post, I know. Ok I have to go now. Toodles :)

No comments: