Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I am back fast eh? :D Just wanted to say that I finished reading the entire Hunger Games trilogy thanks to Jessica! She lent me all the books! <3 Peeta and Katniss forever!! <3
Oh, and Pottermore is out. I am in Slytherin! Hell yeah! And my wand is made of sycamore wood with unicorn hair core. Awesome <3 I know why I am in Slytherin. Not cause I am mean or evil but because I am ambitious and CAN BE manipulative. But I don't think I will manipulate people for no reason but if I have a reason I think i have the ability to do so. Somehow.
Chem results were shown on the projector screen for the whole lecture hall to see. Our class didn't do well. We weren't among the Top 10 classes for the Chem test. :( And no one in our class got 27-30, 30 being full marks. So basically we aren't working hard enough. I got 20/30 only. But being a Slytherin, that really hurt my ego. I want my name up there. I am gonna work hard for chem. Oh and Physics lecture test is next Monday. It's out of 75 T.T and there can be negative scores so that one I gotta work hard for too. And this sat I have mother tongue common test and I don't have time to study cause of drama. Kill me pls :(

No comments: