Wednesday, May 23, 2012

So close...and yet so far

Yesterday some of the Drama people and I (and Mazi) went to Burger King at Jurong Point to hang out. This is only the 2nd time I got to hang out with such a small clique of drama people. It's more fun than having the whole drama clique cause people will be talking all over each other. :(

Anyways, HE was there...and he took my breath away with every strum of his guitar. Well, technically MY guitar but when he plays it, he owns it, it's his. :) A lot of crush related secrets were exposed yesterday. Wendy's, Hejin's, and my crushes were exposed. Mine was exposed cause An was looking through the picture on my phone and saw one of ____ that I obviously stole from his FB page. -.- Damn!

But An's a good friend, he promised to keep it a secret. ^^ Anyways, gotta go for breakfast. Brb!

Back! It's Nurul's birthday today. We might be celebrating it tomorrow! :) Anyways, I skipped school today 'cause I thought Mr Tan would be going through the COE tutorial today, which I haven't done, but he hasn't so...I skipped school for nothing. But I might as well use the time to study for GP! :) My GP midyear is tomorrow! >< Wish me luck! ^^

No comments: