Friday, June 15, 2012

Justin's Surprise B'day Party @ Hard Rock Hotel

Met up with Fuxuan and Wendy at JE mrt at 3pm on 12 June and headed to ION. I was early as usual and had to wait for them. >< Met up with Zi Ning and Mei Ling at ION. Then I went to find my boss Adeline to get her to sign Wendy and my payslip while the others went to get Share Tea. <3 They got it for me too!
They went to Prologue to look for a book for Justin while I went to meet Adeline. When going back to Prologue I called Zi Ning to ask her to look for Imperius by Robert Harris but she said they chose the book alr. I must admit that I was quite sad that they didn't wait for me. D: Oh well. They wrapped it in bubble wrap and stuck a pink ribbon on it. :D We had a hard time trying to stop Zi Ning from popping the bubbles on the bubble wrap xD

Then we hopped onto the MRT and headed towards Harbourfront. Once there, we picked up the Sarpino's Pizza that Wendy had ordered for the party. Then we went to Cold Storage to buy the drinks and cutlery. We bought 10 bottles of drinks I think. So imagine the number of things we were carrying TT
And because we didn't have much time, we had to walk real fast and I was starting to regret wearing my new wedges. 
Then we went to Sentosa Monorail to wait for Douglas and Renee to come and pick us up as they had the access card to the Hard Rock Hotel room in which we would be surprising Justin. The Hotel is LAVISH. LUXURIOUS. GLAMOROUS. There were diamonds in the lift. :O Even if it is fake, it's BLING BLING. <3
Yep, it looks like that ^ Awesome or what? 
Justin, Syamim, Steph, Xue Yi and An were at USS the whole day. Other then the drama people, Justin's classmates also turned up to surprise him. :)
When Xue Yi texted us that they were about to come up to the hotel room, all of us hid under blankets and bedsheets and behind curtains. xD 
This is what a room in Hard Rock Hotel looks like. But of course with us teenagers there it was all messed up lah. I got this off the net!
When Justin entered the room, the lights were turned off. However, due to wrong timing on our part, our surprise failed xD but it's okay, he was pleasantly shocked anyway ^^
This is what I wore there. Got the top especially for the party from Jurong Point ^^ Mei Ling commented that it was nice ^^ And she is a fashionista so that meant a lot ^^
Fuxuan, Wendy, Zi Ning and I all chipped in for the book but I got Justin a present of my own too, a shirt that says "Are you talking to me?" from Fox! :D I hope he liked it, 'cause the book seemed to have disappointed him. :(
Rennes made him a photo collage and An gave him some musical instrument. Zi Ning gave him a card too! She drew Pokemon at the front! :) How cute! Think he liked it. I realised I didn't give him anything personal. :( I just hope he brings the shirt I gave him to UK! ^^ So that he'll remember me everytime he wears it!
I was the "DJ" during the party! I kept blasting music and coincidentally my phone has a lot of party songs ^^
We ate the pizza, and the birthday cake but apparently the drinks was for nothing. 'Cause there was booze. Vodka. 40% TT Dunno how but Steph managed to get it for us. It's the real deal man. Not the fruit vodkas they sell in Sheng Siong that is only 4.8% concentrated. :O 
Le Pizza ^
I didn't wanna try at first 'cause I was afraid I would get drunk but then Fuxuan got curious and wanted to take a sip. So being a monkey, I did what I saw her do and took a sip too. Here's how it felt: It burnt my tongue and my throat. Like hell. TT Why DO people drink this stuff eh?
And then, Fuxuan decided to take one whole shot and me, not wanting to be left out, drank a shot too. And the burning process repeated itself but the 2nd time was less painful xD It tasted like perfume TT If possible, I never want to drink again. Besides, I am still 17 so I am kinda guilty right now. TT
AND THEN, Douglas got drunk :X I thought he was fooling around but turns out he was really drunk. It was so bad that we had to call his parents to pick him up, since we couldn't send him home xD Apparently the security guard at Vivo kept staring at him! But the poor guy was just blabbering nonsense about literature. So cute~
Surprisingly, the others who drank were fine. At most slightly red-faced or sleepy. Fuxuan was the sleepy one xD I was perfectly sober :O 
Anyways, most of them left at 9.15pm but I didn't wanna go 'cause it may be the last time I would get to see Justin so I stayed till 10, even though I was supposed to be HOME by 10 xD The things I do for crushes TT
Justin gave most of the visitors goodbye hugs so I got one too. :) Made me so damn happy, even though I felt kinda awkward 'cause he knows I like him. Damn, there were so many things I wanted to tell him but I couldn't really get close to him 'cause everyone else was surrounding him :( 
And the most important thing I wanted to tell him was "Thanks for being a part of my life and I'm gonna miss you..." 
I hope I can go to UK one day and run straight into him. Sigh...
Well, I'll definitely remember that hug for years to come~
That's all for now. I gotta go do Chem. Fml. 

No comments: