Sunday, May 10, 2015

"30 Rock" Rocks

Despite being a lover of the West and everything related to it, I don't normally watch American television shows. Their movies I love to watch, books I love to read. But I just never got around to watching shows during my teenage years. I used to love Charmed, Smallville, Summerland and the likes when I was young though.

So this year I finally felt like I must be missing out. I picked an American series randomly and immediately fell in love while falling off my chair laughing. I'm talking about 30 Rock. It's been around since 2006 but I only just completed watching Season 1. I am at a point in my life when I need things that make me happy and this show is perfect. Every episode is freaking hilarious. I love you Tina Fey!

I think another reason why I like it is because it's based in New York City, the city of my dreams (I'm visiting you one day New York). I love Alec Baldwin too (I think he is really handsome for an old man).


I did a Buzzfeed quiz called "Which 30 Rock character are you?" and I got the dumb but pretty blonde. LOL. I REFUSE, I obviously have brains. I am obviously Liz Lemon (Tina). HAHA. I think it's pretty cool to write for a television show. (potential career path maybe?)

Okay so time to start watching Season 2. 

Also, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. My mom has made so many sacrifices for me and I love her more than I can ever put into words. I will do whatever I can to always keep that smile on her face. :') Love you mummy. 

No comments: