Thursday, May 28, 2015

A Community I Love


So about 2 weeks ago, a bunch of coaches and contestants gathered at 73 Circular Road for the "Got to Move" party. Basically they are moving to a better place just down the road. This place holds a very special place in my heart as this is the place where I lost 11kg and my life sort of changed. I met the most hardworking and inspirational coaches who have helped hundreds of people to lose weight/gain muscle and basically obtain the best body and health that they can. 

This is the place where I grunted and groaned with other contestants as I sweated it out, pushups, Russian Twists, you name it, we did it. The catered food (I think it was Indian) was sooooo good. And alcoholic beverages were provided too. I drank my first shot of Jagermeister. I had never heard of it before that day. I learn something new everyday. Apparently it is 35% alcohol by percentage, which is pretty high for a non-drinker like me. But I believe I took it well. 

Image result for jagermeister shot
After dinner, we had a limbo contest and the losers had to sing karaoke in front of everyone and it was pretty hilarious because some of the coaches totally didn't know the words to the lyrics. 

Overall, it was a good day. :)

Ps. I know you can't see me. But I promise you I am in the photo. HAHAHA

No comments: