Tuesday, May 12, 2015

What Makes Me Happy

A lot of things make me happy...singing, music, dancing, watching funny shows, cuddling with my mom, visiting new places, trying new things (food, activities), even working out.

But I have realised that what truly makes me happy is making other people happy. It could be through a gift just to tell them I that I love them, or just being there when they need to rant, or saying stupid things to make them smile or cheer up.

I really need to become financially independent soon so that I can make my grandmother happy before she passes away. She has high cholesterol levels and diabetes so I worry about her lifespan. I want to bring her to Britain to see the Buckingham Palace. She has an obsession with Queen Elizabeth just because her name is also Elizabeth. HAHA.

So...Britain, I'm coming with my grandma. Soon. :)

1 comment:

Aisu Marble said...

My dear, take lots of photos! Stay happy always <3