Sunday, December 4, 2011

Horrible job-hunting experience


After about half an hour, we found the place. I was wearing court shoes, upon Cheryl's suggestion and ended up with painful blisters. :( Upon reaching, we had to take an IQ test. Don't ask me why. There was also a memory test. 0.o Wtf. And I would have to know how to use Microsoft Excel. Worse still, they wanted someone who could commit for at least two months! I can only commit for 1 month, since I wish to go to a JC! So, I didn't get the job! :( Neither did Koko.

Oh well, it was just my first try. It certainly tested my patience, cause it started to rain when we were about to step out. We wanted to call a cab but it's a waste of money and we didn't know wat number to call for a cab anyway -.- Felt so helpless. So we walked to the bus stop in the rain. And my white G2000 top became see-through. Damn :(
It was quite a horrible day and experience. However, Koko did make me laugh a lot, something I haven't done for quite long, so I don't regret today.


Lessons learnt:
1) Always carry an umbrella EVERYWHERE

2) Wear comfortable shoes to job interviews
3) Travel with someone who has a good sense of direction! LOL!

This is how I looked at the end of the day:


No comments: