Friday, December 2, 2011

Swimming and dancing FTW


Went to swim at the swimming complex near school today with Mom and Sajia. Darren wanted the family to join in too but my mom wanted me to her self and ru had leg cramp and wan ling didn't wanna swim and Wei Chin's in M'sia so Darren ended up not swimming too :(

I really liked the Lazy River and the Wave pool! So much fun! :) But I was clinging to my lifebuoy cause I don't know how to swim. *hides face*
Then I went to Ru's house to learn the dance steps to 2NE1's I'm the Best! Man, it's challenging. But it was a good workout! ^^ Thanks sis for being patient with this noob.
Now I need to download new songs. Been long since I've done that! :( And the NYP jam audition results are supposed to be out alr. Wats taking so long? ><

No comments: