Friday, December 9, 2011

Updates!

Recently went to Nex Mall at Serangoon with Chin, Darren, Meng Yang and Ru! :)Ate like mad at the high tea restaurant >< Gained more than 1 kg after that! :(

Took a few steps forward by losing weight, and took 10 steps backward by gaining even more weight. SIGH. Feel so pathetic.

Recently took up an one-day job at Gushcloud as a promoter. :) Firdaus, Junwei, Linnah, Yimin and I spent 8 hours at the Gushcloud Headquarters trying to convince people to join Gushcloud.com! It was a LONG day. I couldn't wait to go home. LOL!
Although, I must say that Gushcloud is a cool website where u can earn money easily, even though it's a slow process. It just takes time and patience. It is The single most awesome place on the web to get rewarded. :D

Judy came over to my house yesterday and we watched Bend it like Beckham together on Funshion. It's a nice movie and I hoped she liked it. I was drooling over the actor! <3 Hawt Irish hunk!
Been going to the gym these days. On the first day, I only went with Wei Chin. On the second day, I went with Darren and Wei Chin! Darren's a good gym coach! He made Wei Chin lift weights, up to 40kg I think! He himself did 55kg! >< Was worried for them! Darren made me lift weights too, wtf >< Later I become Muscle Woman!
Later Ru and Judy coming over I think, to job hunt! Beats staying at home and rotting. Beats my tuition job any day! Hate giving tuition to primary school kids. I want to teach Secondary school kids so bad! :(
Darren just asked if I wanna have lunch/dinner together. I hope I can but my tuition/mom might get in the way :(
I wanna see my besties! :(




No comments: