Sunday, September 28, 2014

Two Special Saturdays, Back to Back

Okay so last last Saturday (20/9/14) was very special. I'm going to stop here.

And yesterday was also very special, thanks to my two dearies Wendy and Brielle. They treated me to North Indian food at Zaffron Kitchen (@Westgate, Level 1), to a movie, and then even got me a fabulous dress.

The food was amazing. I'm not being biased okay, Brielle said he really liked it too. I think it was a tad bit too spicy for Wendy though, oops. Haha. The ambience was great too! :) Brielle got the Tandoori Chicken set, Wendy got the Butter Chicken set and I got the vegetarian set. And we all got Tea, mine was ginger tea, I think it was called Teh Halia. So basically food was really good.


You may drool, I won't judge

And then we went to catch Babadook, which was actually not bad in terms of creepy-factor and edge-of-your-seat moments. And there was actually a happy ending, which is quite rare in horror movies. But I found the concept of Babadook stupid as hell. Who came up with that? Poor Wendy was so scared, pulling on my arm and all. HAHA. Sorry Brielle and I forced you to watch it. 


THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL DAY GUYS. :)

Friday was also a special day, Brielle graduated as Sergeant! I can only imagine how hard NS life is and Wendy and I are extremely proud of Brielle for fighting through! Woohoo!! OK now for pics.




Proud Dad

Ran into Priyanka at the grad parade!


After the parade was over, Wendy and I went to eat at Ministry of Food (MOF). Food was awesome again. I got the Salmon Bruschetta with Mushroom Frittos. YUM. Need to go there more often. 
It's always a good time Babe 

I would so go back for that

OK that's all for now. Been a good few days. Hope things continue this way. So much inertia when it comes to studying for my exams. :( It was the last day of lessons last Friday, here's a pic with the class lovelies! 
***


2 comments: