Monday, November 21, 2011

Busy days!!

Been busy for the past few days! :) Borrowed 10 books from the library. The first one I'm reading is called Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu :D Only to find out when I came home that it's for the ages of 8 - 12. -.-
Oh. it's 11.11 now! *makes a wish*
Went to Clementi Mall and West Coast Plaza to hang out and window shop with friends on Sunday! On Monday, some of us went for a morning jog at the canal near school. Damn, I miss school. :( *nostalgic* We were supposed to go to Orchard to look for prom dresses after that but Wang Ru came down with a high fever so we canceled that plan. Instead, a few of us decided to go to Plaza Singapura instead. After getting bored of Plaza Sing, we went to the Cathay, not to watch movies though. We realized the food there is very expensive :( It's like...daylight robbery! ><
Then I decided that I need a job! So...I'm gonna give tuition! I just tutored my first pupil! Nice feeling! :D But she's only in P3 so it's like...chicken feet! :( No kick! Later in the afternoon I can look forward to a P5 student..but she's gonna be in P6 next year. Now, that's more like it! :D If possible, I want Sec school students! Bring it on! :D I like challenges! ^^


No comments: