Friday, November 18, 2011

Chalet!

Back from Chalet at the Costa Sands Resorts in Downtown East! :) It was awesome, especially the first day! :)
People who went:
Brielle
Cheryl
Darren
Ernest
Jie Xuan
Jiun Yeu
Me
Meng Yang
Shao Rong
Wan Ling
Wang Ru
Wei Chin
Wendy

Although it was a bit packed in the small room we had to share, the games organized by the organizers were fun and kept our spirits high.
On the second day, I tired to ride a bicycle for the first time. Kept falling down and as a result, injured my knees. My waist hurts too. :( Damn!
Big shout out to Wang Ru, Wan Ling and Meng Yang for the efficient planning and Darren for sponsoring so many things!! <3
Unfortunately, Darren fell sick on the last day :( Poor him. Wish him a speedy recovery so that he can hang out with us again soon! :)
Ps. I have never played so much cards before in my life. :D


No comments: