Tuesday, November 22, 2011

No face!

While trying to teach the P6 student yesterday, I discovered, to my horror, that I forgot some of the P6 maths and science stuff! :O Thank goodness Wei Chin was around and was able to save my butt. -.- I so owe him a treat! :D Watched a cool movie called Exam with Wei Chin and Darren! :D It was very mind boggling and kept me at the edge of my seat throughout the whole movie! After that we wanted to watch Season of the Witch but it was already quite late so my mom chased them out. LOL. Didn't get to play Big 2 with them, sad :(

Ps. Recently, the Facebook horoscopes, which keeping publishing itself on my FB wall, seem to be damn accurate! :O Creepy much!

This morning, I wanted to go for a jog at the canal near school and Wei Chin did wake me up with a morning call, but no one else seems to be going for the morning jog. Wang Ru is sick with fever and food poisoning :(( Wei Chin's calves are already aching. Darren and wan Ling live so far away, don't feel like forcing them to come all the way here just to jog. :( So I stayed at home and skipped rope! :D Which I had borrowed from Wei Chin yesterday. *pants* After breakfast, I'm going to Sing Song (LOL) to buy apples so that I can come home and make applesauce! :) Gtg!


No comments: