Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Trip to JX's house!

Went to Jie Xuan's house today! Played card games and sang songs! Quite fun la! :D His house is quite nice and big! :) And he has cool gadgets in his house. Found out that he has 2 sisters, one older and one younger, and one brother. Even after knowing him for so long, I only knew about his older sister.

Prom's tmr! Excited! :) Went shopping at Far East Plaza with Wendy and Brielle yesterday! Managed to get a decent dress and shoes! Accessories are quite nice too! Painted nails and dyed hair chocolate brown. It's not obvious enough though. :( Damn, I'm going blonde after the prom, I don't care! :D

Ps. My dress is olive green and most of my accessories are either golden/silvery colour. After all, our prom is called Vistosita (Glitz and Glamour). Decided to wear my heels to JX's house since Ru was doing the same. I needed practice. I almost fell due to not being able to manage the high heels. Thank goodness Brielle was there to catch me! :)

No comments: