Monday, June 18, 2012

"Interesting" new FaceBook friends...

So recently, I have been getting some peculiar friend requests. From guys in India... o.O Like, how DO you know me? How DID you find me? Nevertheless, I accepted their requests 'cause usually I don't have the heart to reject. Now lemme talk about them.

Guy#1: Events Manager in India. Or so he says. I believe him though, cause recently he came to Singapore to organise something. And I saw pics of him at Marina Bay, Orchard Road etc. And he kept asking me to meet him. I guess if I was more grown up I might have gone ONLY OUT OF CURIOUSITY but I think I am too young to meet strangers from other countries just like that :X So I told him I can't.

Guy #2: Literally asked me to be his girlfriend -.- Never been a fan of long distance relationships. Yep, you guessed it. He's in India too. ~.~ Saw some of his pics at his office and he looks friendly enough too but no thanks. I am still crushing on Justin. Besides, this guy's 20+. A bit too old I think. But I have been playing along a bit to see where this goes and it really got out of hand the other night. He was asking me to stay up til 2am to chat with him on FB. o.O Dude, I need my beauty sleep. And he was saying slightly inappropriate things too...if you get what I mean. Gotta start ignoring him from now on.

Guy#3: 15 year old guy. Keeps saying he wants to be my best friend. Yep, he's from India too. He's a cute kid and I don't mind saying hi to him once in a while on FB but demanding to be my best friend is just too weird for me. Like, hello, I just met you. And this is crazy!

Guy#4: From AFRICA. The Indian ones, I still understand but where did THIS guy pop out from? This guy's my age. At least. And he said he's falling in love with me. Bitch Please, you don't just fall in love with random people you meet on FB. Although I am flattered by all the sudden attention I am getting from my interesting new FB friends, it's kinda creeping me out too. Then when I told this guy I'm already crushing on someone else, he told me to introduce one of my friends to him. NO way man. My friends have enough drama in their lives as it is, I'm not gonna add on xD I heard a FB alert. Lemme go check....
Lo and behold, it's this guy xD He says he has a physics exam tomorrow and needs my help. Dude, I have a physics common test after the June hols and I haven't even touch my physics. U still want my help?


4 comments:

Aisu Marble said...

Lol max

Unknown said...

Haha, yea, quite ridiculous xD

Unknown said...

You sound damn cool in this post. C'mon, I feel like taking up a 'challenge'. Intro me to him. ;)

Unknown said...

Omg! Really?? Ok on :D