Saturday, June 16, 2012

Xia Xue you changed my life!

So recently, I saw a post Wendy made on FB. It was a link to famous Singaporean blogger XiaXue's latest blog post! So...out of curiosity, I went to read it. She talked about "The Secret". And I do believe it changed my view of the world. Basically, she says we have to be grateful for the things we already have in life and not to be a sour puss. Sour puss' only get more shit. :D Explains a lot of things. I myself am a pessimistic person. So I guess I myself have been bringing negativity into my life all this while. :(  

And she also said that whatever you really want, the Universe will give it to you. Just use affirmations. For example by writing something 10 times down on paper. :) I know Ru and I have already done it. Hope it works. :) But like Brielle said, it isn't magic. So it may not work 100%. But I guess I can hope... :)


Officially have 10 days to finish studying for Mid Year Exams TT 

Bible Teacher coming over to my house later and then gonna meet Ru at Mac to study. Guess I gotta go, just wanted to blog about "The Secret" :) 


No comments: