Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sometimes help comes from unexpected people and places

So...recently I needed this chemistry planning experiment. I had missed a lesson 'cause of drama last time! ;( So...I asked a few classmates and everything but to no avail. The other missed it too, like in the case of Steph, and others had either misplaced it/lost it, or couldn't be bothered to look for it. Or they missed that lesson too. But this thing is really important 'cause it will come out for CT and could take up 8 - 10 marks! So time to reveal the saviour: Jiamin, my guitar friend <3 Thanks babe! :)
Next time you need anything can come find me kay? And I know that An and Fuxuan need it too cause they missed the lesson due to drama as well, so I shared it with them on fb :) Oh wells, Lit and Math was horrible today. I just pray for a pass and I promise I will learn AP-GP damn soon! :( It cost me 25 marks during the test. Oh...and An and I had a coincidental sitting arrangement for the math paper. We were right beside each other. Nice coincidence! :) Gotta go study chem now. 2 more papers to go!

No comments: