Monday, June 18, 2012

PW @ Steph's house

Met up with Hansel and Shamira at Jurong Point yesterday to take 241 from there to Steph's house. Chatted with Shamira and Hansel on the way. Told Shamira about Justin's surprise birthday party and asked Shamira for more details about the class outing. Sounds damn fun :D Apparently one of the dares involved drinking coffee. And the master of drinking coffee (ME) was sitting at home trying to study chem :( Damn! Hansel told me about how fun his Church camp was and said I should've gone. :)

After we got off the bus, we got lost xD All the terrace houses looked the same and some of them even had the same number :O It was damn funny. We all stood under a tree for shade and waited for Steph to come to our rescue.

Then during PW, Shamira got the message that her sister was in labour. Omg! How exciting eh? And baby Emma came to this world yesterday ^^ We kept singing songs and fooling around during PW 'cause we became lethargic after a while. Steph's mom was nice enough to provide us with lunch :) Thanks Auntie! We left Steph's house at 4pm, she also left us with 'cause she was going for dinner with her sec school friends and teachers :)

Then last night I watched the movie Pearl Harbour on Channel 5. I'm not a great fan of war movies but Pearl Harbour was exceptionally nice :) They even managed to weave a love story into the plot. It was interesting, to see the sacrifices those soldiers made for their countries :( So many people died. :X But I'd rate the movie a whopping 4.5/5. :)

Alas, I must finish studying for my common tests before 27 June so I guess I'll sign off now. Toodles~

No comments: