Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Guess who's coming to Singapore?

I mentioned in my previous post about a Singapore duo called Trick who just exploded onto the Singapore music scene this year with their song BPM! Well, I follow them on Twitter and they follow me back. Just last week they told their fans that they are interested in performing in schools for their fans! So OF COURSE I suggested to them that they come to JJC! And they replied me saying that as long as our teachers give the thumbs up, they will come! So needless to say I was uber excited!

The first teacher I approached was Miss June. She told me that Ms Choo is in charge of arts performances in school during assembly and coincidentally she is my PE teacher. So I approached her immediately with regards to this issue! I got Trick's email and gave it to Ms Choo and asked her to check them out on YouTube! :)

At first things looked hopeful but a few days later she told me that she had checked them out already and they were "very pop" and in schools they want to expose us to things not so mainstream =.=' AND it had to be approved by our VP too, and the chances are very low of the VP accepting a pop group! Gone case~ NEVER MIND.

Another thing I wanted to rant about is the fact that Adam Lambert, one of the singers I most look up to, is coming to Singapore in March and I might not have the money to buy the tickets. >< (NO heart to ask parents and I don't save) The only hope is that Darren offered a loan! LOL, future banker. :D And lifesaver! I promised I would return it back to him by Dec! Hope he helps me out or I'm gonna miss Adam Lambert's concert and who knows when he will come back! Chin is working now so probably Chin can use the money earned to go to the concert too! *fingers crossed*

Now about school! I probably failed every test that has been thrown towards me so far...physics, maths and even GP! @.@ I feel so bad. WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE? Ok shall go off now! Time to sleep! Nights~

No comments: