Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What's Up

Last Friday night, I went to Jurong Point and met up with Wan Ling and Chin to buy the Adam Lambert concert tickets! For those of you who don't know, there is a Sistic outlet at JP at the Oasis Lounge, which is on the 2nd floor of the "old" Jurong Point near Carl's Jr! Hope that helped! :)

Because we were early birds, we got a $10 discount! Whoots :D Pays to be early! Jiamin had texted me beforehand that she and her sister had got seat number VC1 and VC2 so I tried to book VC3 and 4 for Chin and I but unfortunately they were taken so we just got VC 5 and 6. Hopefully we can swap seats with the Glamberts sitting at VC3 and 4!

I was trying so hard not to jump up and down from excitement after I got my hands on the tickets! After that Chin, Wan Ling and I went to the MacDonald at the park near JP and had our dinner there. Then we walked about in the park and talked about serious issues like heartbreak and all. LOL.

In other news, the play that my lit class is going to do for drama fest has been decided already and so has the cast. I am one of Peter Pan's lost boys...no comment. Can't imagine myself dressing up as a boy in all green.

Also, the NAPFA training has started and I was supposed to run 2.4km this Monday so last Sunday I went to the gym to improve my stamina. I think it worked but gotta train more. Sigh. :(

For those who haven't heard any of Adam Lambert's songs, here you go:
Just one of his songs. Hope you liked it! :) Btw Vampire Weekend (a band) is performing in Singapore today! :D Steph's going for the concert! Hope she has fun ^^

Got a lot more to blog about but I am too tired. Shall blog again tmr or during the weekend! toodles~

No comments: