Sunday, February 10, 2013

CNY holidays

Me not being a Chinese and all, my CNY holidays are undoubtedly not as exciting as my fellow schoolmates or friends. I am spending most of it catching up on movies I have missed out on in the theatres. Watched a movie called Friends with Kids, Gulliver's Travels, Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Mean Girls 2. Which, by the way, were all freaking awesome. I think Friends with Kids is M18 though :X

Catched up on a few Bollywood movies too, namely Jab Tak Hai Jaan (JTHJ) and Oh My God. These movies, especially the former, was AMAZING. I can't even put into words how great a love story JTHJ is. I am in love with the actor's character, and the actor himself. Too bad he is already married with kids, not to mention there is no way I can meet him.

By the way I watched all these movies in very good quality on Funshion. I love Funshion!! I think it's the best invention the Chinese came up with! Joking xD I just discovered that the movie Heroine is on Funshion too and my favourite actress is in it! I HAVE TO WATCH THIS.

I went to study with Keith and Wendy on Saturday afternoon, didn't have the mood to study at home. Hope to meet up with them again tomorrow or something. :) Shall go and watch the movie now. Happy Chinese New Year people! :)



No comments: