Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Run baby run

PE: 

Something amazing happened during today's PE lesson. I actually managed to jog for 3 rounds on the track without stopping!! I know most of you can do that since forever, but I have really bad stamina so this is major to me! :D Achievement unlocked. 

Math test: 

Ok so the questions for the test were EASY. But I made a careless mistake at the last question and it cost me 9 marks. -.- IT BURNS. I am so angry at myself. However, I guess this will be a good reminder for me during the common tests. I AM NEVER GOING TO LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME AGAIN. I think my math tutor is going to kill me. :/ Not looking forward to getting the results back. :/

Anyways, I'm going to leave the house in half an hour's time for the Drama Fest! :) Can't wait to see the plays :D Go 12S20/07!
_________________________________________________________________

Back from Dramafest! WE WON BEST PLAY. :D Congrats to Mazi (Alice), Xiaotian (White rabbit), Steph (Snow White, and a very pretty one too), Chun Hao (heroic Lancelot) and Vanessa (lights crew). It all payed off! :) And grats to Xueyi and Rennes for their Best actress/runner up awards and Ngee Chia and Andrew for their best actor/runner up awards! Truly well deserved! :)






No comments: