Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Good Friday Memorial

Last Tuesday, the night before the chemistry and lit paper, I went for the Good Friday Memorial which was held at Arena country club in Tuas.

Let me sidetrack a bit. My friend in the congregation had once told me that it is better to marry within the religion and her reasons were Bible based and perfectly valid. However, the one problem I had with that is the fact that the age range of most guys in my congregation is 2 - 12 and 22 onwards. LOL. The first age range is obviously out. As for those 20+, I really don't think I am attracted to any of them. Not that I am in a hurry to marry but the likelihood of me finding a guy within the congregation seemed close to impossible. HAHAHA.

However, the Good Friday memorial "opened my eyes". Just a row away from me was a dashing American guy who looked around my age. Looks like the situation isn't as bad as I thought. xD HAHAH.

Anyways, the Good Friday memorial was a good reminder for me to be more involved in the congregation and not just turn up during special occasions!

No comments: