Friday, April 5, 2013

Parents

Parents think we have it easy in school. I swear they should create a documentary: A day in the life of the average Singapore student. If the documentary was done on my life it would be rather slack though, so it can't be done on me. xD

BUT if it were to be done on me, this is what one can expect to see:

During PE:

Me crawling on the tracks while everyone runs at the speed of light. Grunting, sighing and swearing during circuits. You know, the squats, pull-ups, sit-ups, long-jumps, push-ups etc.

During CHEM and PHYSICS practicals: 

Me: Shucks, I forgot to rinse the burette with the chemicals. OR SHIT I forgot to start the stopwatch, now I must carry out the experiment all over again. OR Darn it, I don't get a straight line, now I must manipulate the points. OR Why isn't FA1 turning brown like it should?

During lessons: 

Me: PLEASE don't let the teachers find out that I haven't done my work. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Or me trying hard not to dream during boring math lectures.

During common tests:

Chem: I MEMORISED ALL THOSE 80 reactions but I can't remember! HOLY COW I AM SCREWED.

Math: Erm...say what?! These are so much harder than the questions I practiced, wtf.

Physics: Time to "tikam" for the MCQs.

Lit: How come the unseen poem is so much easier to analyse than the SEEN extract? Fml.
_________________________________________________________________________

And this, my friends, is why I insist that the documentary should never feature me.

The End. 

No comments: