Tuesday, December 24, 2013

So after my father passed away, a lot of shit had to be done. Excuse my language. We had to go to the CPF building, Jurong Town Council, NTUC Income and AIA (insurance companies), Great Eastern, DBS, Citibank, SP Services and Courts headquarters. So much admin stuff to settle. So much paperwork to do. Been traveling around with my mom almost every single day. Even now we are not done. There are payments to settle on the 26th. Got a break because of Christmas (thank goodness).

So aside from all these admin stuff, I have also been attending interviews because I apparently did not get the other jobs I signed up for. I think the main reason is because I am screwing up my interviews -.- gahhhhhh. Ok no more screwing up, must get a job by start of Jan. Not for the money, but for the peace of mind. You know that horrible "odd-one-out" feeling? My close friends all seem to have jobs already and here I am jobless.

In my desperation, I googled "How to Ace an Interview". A relatively useful article came out. I shall be nice and share it with you all in case there is someone else losing hope like me.

http://jobsearch.about.com/cs/interviews/a/aceinterview.htm

In other news, during the first week, some of my friends came by to cheer me up and offer their condolences. Brielle and Wendy came by and I appreciated it a lot!! My class girls also came over! Thanks guys :')
Mazi couldn't be there because she was on vacation in Malaysia. She was sorely missed :(

Also, Wendy came over to my house today and introduced me to an American supernatural drama called Sleepy Hollow. OMG it is so awesome, totally my type. I can't stop hyperventilating. It is REALLY worth watching, I swear. Take my word for it. If you're bored at home, try watching this. I am going to force Wendy to come to my house this Saturday so that I can continue watching it on high definition on her laptop. I am not sure if I can find it in such good quality elsewhere. :/ HOOKED.

I'll be hanging out with Wan Ling and Wei Chin (and hopefully Darren) at Sentosa tmr. Hope the crowd isn't bad. >< Anyways, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate Xmas! :)

Brielle's going off to Australia tmr! Hope he has a safe flight! :)

That's all for now.
Goodnight,
Jaslin

No comments: