Sunday, December 23, 2012

2012 Not-The-end-Of-The-World confessions

Many people on Twitter were doing 2012 The-End-Of-The-World confessions. In fact, that topic was trending! I never followed that trend though, because I strongly believed that the world wouldn't be ending. Revelations (the last chapter of the Bible) said that no one can predict when the end would come except for God. So if someone has predicted 2012, for sure it must be wrong. 


Anyways, I have decided to do some confessions too. Or maybe just things you didn't know about me :D Here goes.

1) I actually stalked my crush to his house when I was in primary school. Although I lost track of him halfway. I'd be a terrible detective. I'm really embarrassed to admit this. Took a lot of guts for me to admit. Well, if you ask the people I crushed on in the last several years, they can vouch for the fact that I'm a stalker. But my stalker tendencies have decreased over the years. I have never ever even thought of stalking a crush to their house after that one time in primary school. 

2) I am fascinated by all things weird and "unexplainable". Like crop circles, the Bermuda triangle, Area 51, spontaneous human combustions, alien sightings, the Nazca lines etc. I have read countless books on them. I however do not believe in ghosts, due to a religious reason again. 

3) I am currently insomniac-ish. Can't sleep until it's way past midnight. Either it's insomnia or my body clock is screwed. 

4) I like asking Siri silly questions. :D Sometimes it gives me really cool answers. 

5) I tend to take leadership positions given to me very seriously. Sometimes a bit too seriously. Stepped on many toes during my days as a prefect in secondary school. :/ Also, I can get competitive for top positions, like that of an Executive committee member. This is why I didn't join student council in JC. I didn't want to fall out with people because of my strictness when it comes to rule-following and my desire to be on top. 

6) I haven't even touched my maths and physics holiday homework. Only been doing my chemistry homework (because it's my strongest subject right now). Let's just say I will be doing homework on Christmas eve, Christmas day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's day. FML.

7) I know I only seem to post happy/positive stuff about myself. But there are many sad things going on in my life as well. The only reason why I don't mention them is because they are too personal to share. 

8) I haven't exercised for the past 2 weeks. I am so screwed when school reopens and PE lessons start. Good luck to me. D:

9) My taste in books is not as mainstream as my taste in music. Yes, I do read the mainstream stuff such as Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Fifty shades of Grey etc. But I like to read books based on the 18th or 19th century too. Take my literature novel for instance. The Remains of the Day. It's about the life of a butler in England. Many of my friends will probably be bored reading it because the life of a butler can be rather mundane. However, I actually really like the book. :D 

10) I cannot get along well with Gemini guys. Saying this from experience. Actually, I get along well with them at first and then after some time we usually can't stand each other and drift away if we're friends. :/ From now on I am not even going to bother to get close to a Gemini guy. 

11) When I was in primary 1, I was being brought to the dentist in school but I was so scared that I ran away and hid in the toilet for the next two hours until someone saw me and informed the vice principal. I had stepped out for a while to take a breather. Everyone was looking for me by the way. -.- Man, I was a coward. I am so ashamed of my primary school days. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this post :))
For number 8 hor, you already shared several personal stuffs on fb though! >< Just that you left out details. HAHA
Btw pls tell blogger that I'm not a robot! I'm a smurf!!!!

Unknown said...

I dunno how to do that :(