Friday, December 28, 2012

Time Flies

Time flies. It's the 28th already! So much homework left. I have only done 90% of chem. Just started on Math and since I suck at Integration I keep getting stuck and feeling demoralized by it. :X Am gonna go study with Zhiqi, Shami and Maal tmr at JP library. Hopefully i can concentrate! 

Studied at JE library with Wendy yesterday. Brielle was supposed to turn up and surprise her. But he already told her that he's coming -.- HAHA. Took a few Polaroid photos with them. Here they are :) 
Awesome 3some <3 td="td">

Brielle brought a souvenir each for Wendy and I from his trip to Hong Kong Disneyland! Thanks Brielle! :D 
The background is my chemistry homework. HAHA. I don't really have blogworthy topics at this point of  time. So I shall sign off. I will do a "My hopes for 2013" post on New year's eve! Till then, sayonara. :)

No comments: