Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A good accident

Long time no post. I was on the computer yesterday when a pop up from Funshion popped up. I thought I clicked the cancel button but actually I had accidentally clicked on one of the movie they were recommending me to watch. So the movie started to load. I would've canceled it if the beginning scene hadn't been so eye catching. The movie was called "The Greatest" and indeed it was one of the greatest movies I have ever watched in the romance and drama genre. Some accidents are good :D

 THE GREATEST tells the story of Allen and Grace Brewer, a grief-stricken couple whose family has been pushed to the breaking point by the death of their older son, Bennett, in a car crash. When a young woman, Rose, shows up a few months later announcing that she is pregnant with Bennetts child, the Brewers are forced to take her in. At first, Roses presence threatens to tear the family even further apart but, eventually, her interaction with each of the Brewers proves to be the very thing that brings them back together. 

I know it doesn't sound that great from the synopsis above, but you must watch it to feel it. Cried at many parts. I would rate it 5/5. Definitely worth watching :) 

I have many issues from that movie that I'd like to discuss in my blog but not today. My mom is nagging at me to go shower and then do my homework. I'll probably blog tomorrow. Buh-bye :)

Here's the trailer: 




No comments: