Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

Happy 12/12/12 people! :D Numerology wise, it's a special day today 'cause there will be no repeated date such as this for a LONG time. I don't think my generation will be alive to see the next  millennium.

Went to school today to do some homework as I can't concentrate at home. My study partners were Mazi and Mabel. This is the second time Mabel snuck into JJC to study. xD

I wanted to discuss about 2 of the issues from the movie "The Greatest". The first issue is death. Life is the most fragile thing on Earth. Even more fragile than relationships, in my opinion. You never know when something might cause you to lose your life. What if...tomorrow never comes?

The movie made me realise that whatever I do everyday counts. And that I have to make every second of my life worthwhile so that if I were to die tomorrow I'd leave with no regrets. Gotta live like it's my last day everyday. :) And cherish every moment with my loved ones. :) But this doesn't mean I am going to party and drink and say YOLO. To cherish life means to do something meaningful with your life, not waste it away partying.

And the 2nd issue I want to discuss is the whole teenage pregnancy thing. Yes, I know people get carried away when they're in love but I think it's really dumb to not think of the consequences. If you are not able to support a child at such a young age, why get knocked up?! Like Paige from X Factor. She had a child at such a young age and she didn't marry the father of her child. I just don't get it...I will never let that happen to me. I wouldn't want my child to ask me where is daddy and why doesn't she have a dad like all the other children. :/

No comments: