Thursday, September 6, 2012

Farewell my friend

There's nothing that's so final about leaving
Even though I know that's what you've heard
Just like forgive, forget and try again
Goodbye is just another word. 


- Goodbye is Just another word by Lobo

So, Justin's leaving for UK this Saturday. Lucky guy. :) What wouldn't I do to be on that flight with him? 



I have never met a guy with a personality like his. Like, seriously. He's one of a kind. xD
My first impression of him was based on what Wendy had told me. The Guy who Got a Scholarship. And then he became The Guy with The Ukulele after the first drama meet-up, where he got us all singing. :) And then he was Justin. But I was only able to call him a friend in June. From March all the way to May, although we had tons of drama practices together, he was busy acting and I was busy slacking...and doing my lights stuff. There wasn't much opportunity for interaction, except for the time I applied the orange make-up on him. ._.

At first I used to find him intimidating. xD I was worried that he might make a sarcastic comment and I wouldn't be able to react appropriately. And then, I started to hang out with him and some of the drama people more and I guess that's when I realised that besides being a really fun guy, he's also pretty nice. :)

Thanks for the relationship advice Justin. I hope it can really come to use some day. :X I get the impression that behind his calm, composed and cool exterior, he has a sensitive side. I remember how Wendy borrowed Justin's Econs notes last time. I think it's Econs, not too sure though. And he had song lyrics scribbled on the front cover. And the song was none other than "Jar of Hearts". At that moment, that song was particularly close to my heart too, so I felt like I had this strange connection with Justin, even though we hadn't even met through drama yet. xD Crazy me. 


Le Justin. I like his smile. Hope the girls in UK will like it too. *winks*


In his Tux with his guitar. :) And yes, I stole the photos from FB. xD
5 hours later...

I'm done stalking his photos. Back to the post. Where was I?

Oh yes. Just wanted to wish Justin all the best with his studies in the UK. :) Leave your mark there but do come back home. :) And and and Justin if you're reading this, I hope I get the chance to see you when you come back in Nov/December. :)

Thanks for the memories! Laser Tag, dinner at Dempsey Hill, whatever nice thing you ever said to me...thanks for everything buddy! :D I'll NEVER forget you, you hipster. :)

Come to think of it, if I feel this upset at the fact that you're leaving, and I'm not even THAT close to you, I can only imagine the buckets of tears I'd be shedding if I was any closer to you. >< What can I say? I'm an emotional person. 

I should be doing PW now. Shamira's gonna kill me. 

Goodbye Justin. Have a safe flight. I'll miss you :( 

No comments: