Saturday, September 1, 2012

How I spent Teacher's Day

The day started off really well  'cause I had a dream of someone, and when I woke up and checked my phone, there was a message from him, and that brought a smile to my otherwise groggy face. :) I like coincidences like this :) 

Ok, so on the morning of Teacher's day, we all gathered at the Hall, and started off with the Aces Day workout first. :) It was great 'cause most people were dancing! Loved the instructor, he was so damn enthusiastic!

Btw, I have decided to use different colours for my post, each colour reflecting my mood while I type that post. :) 

The concert was great! Enjoyed the performance by the new teachers! One of them was brave enough to dance to Oppa Gangnam Style! I was also looking forward to the performance by the Guitar Orchestra, Modern Dance, and the Student Councilors cause all my friends would be performing! Jessica and Jasmine did well for La Campersita (I forgot the spelling) and La Bamba. :) Good job guys! And Fuxuan danced well for modern dance! Mazi was awesome too! The SC dance's routine was so nice! I believe Wei Qing choreographed it? Good one Wei Qing! :) Ps. I realised that Wei Qing makes a good Emcee too :)

After school went to catch Step Up Revolution at the JP cinema with Judy! Didn't get to see Justin though, he hadn't reached school yet, but I had to leave alr. :( Anyways, the movie was awesome! Fuxuan wanted to join us too but she had a PW meeting. Sucks to be her xD kidding kidding. The movie was so awesome I was bouncing up and down in my seat xD I am so taking dance classes after A Levels ^^ Saw Choir and Prefect juniors on the bus on the way to JP and chatted a bit. Then saw Janice, Jia Yun and Yong Hui at JP. :) OH and Mrs Yan! We saw her at Chameleon, she was shopping for a hairband or something. I was so delighted when she could remember my name! She was my teacher in sec 2!! That's so long ago. xD And no, she didn't remember Purification, she remembered Jaslin. *squeals* 

After that Judy and I went to eat KFC, and then we went to shops and tried on shoes etc. Then we got bored and decided to go to Koko's condo, The Centris! Been ages since I've gone there. >< At first we wanted to sneak in on our own but then Judy got scared when she saw the "Prosecutors will be severely punished" sign. So we decided to wait for Koko and Jiun Yeu instead. Once they arrived, we went in. To my horror, the moment we got off at the 5th floor of the Centris, near the pool, I realised that there was a security guard sitting right beside the lift. We had to register our names and also show him who is the person who lives in the condo. Oh boy. If we had snuck in, we would have been in deep shit. 

Once we made ourselves comfortable in Koko's house, he asked what movie we wanted to watch! In his hands were a couple of DVDs. The moment I saw the 3 Idiots movie in his hand, I just knew that Judy had to watch it! And boy, we not only watched it, we laughed our asses off at it xD And Judy even cried :( Best movie ever <3 font="font" nbsp="nbsp">

And after the movie, at about 8pm, we finally headed home. It was an awesome day :) I'm going back to his condo soon to take dips in the baby pool since I can't swim xD Upon reaching home, I had to do mother tongue homework. -.- Ok, that's all for what I did on Friday.Will update about today tomorrow xD Too tired to continue, it's 12.47 man! Nights :) 





No comments: