Friday, September 7, 2012

Feedback from Mr Rishi

Just checked my email the other night and got feedback from Mr Rishi regarding my emcee-ing skills. :) Most of them are positive, thank goodness. I really learned a lot from this guy. Thanks Mr Rishi, you rock :D Here's the feedback:


Strengths:


- Pleasant and connects well with audience
- Very comfortable on stage
- Very positive attitude and strong work ethics
- Great with impromptu and off the cuff crowd work
- More suited to informal hosting


Areas of Improvement:


- Voice and volume could do with some work
- Should slow down and breathe to relax herself
- Should continuously expose herself to more hosting gigs
- You are a natural.
- People will like you and you will do great.Keep it up!

The Areas of improvement, I totally expected it. But the strengths I totally didn't expect. :O Guess the emcee course really made me less shy after all :) I didn't expect the "More suited to informal hosting" part 'cause I always thought I was a formal person :O

Anyways, gotta go do work now. Toodles~




No comments: