Friday, September 7, 2012

Ice Skating @ The Rink at JCube

So I went ice skating yesterday with Justin and his invited guests. I screamed like a little girl man. TT It was my first time so I kept losing my balance and wanting to fall. And fall I did. Fell once when trying to skate with Jiaxin, once with An and once with Justin. -.- 




At least I didn't bring Jiaxin down with me! I brought An and Justin down WITH me. :( I'm so sorry guys! Especially Justin, he fell on the same hand 3 times. And yesterday he was complaining on Twitter that he might have sprained his hand. What an awesome parting gift I gave him eh? :( I'm gonna be guilty forever. 

Btw, I'd really like to thank Justin for persuading me to go, 'cause at first I didn't want to cause I was afraid of embarrassing myself. I DID embarrass myself but at least I learned how to ice skate! :D And i'm gonna go back to the ice real soon to get better at it. :) I AM GONNA CONQUER THE ICE...soon. :X 

Meanwhile, I am nursing a swollen leg, which I got from falling down >< Everytime I learn some new sport, I get injured. When I learned to roller skate, I fell and hurt my butt. When I learned to cycle, I fell and bruised my knee. And now a swollen leg. Good thing I have high tolerance for pain. I even ran after a bus yesterday with Wendy with my throbbing leg. :D Somehow, I feel like dancing or running. ._. I can only appreciate the beauty of movement when I can't move so well. 

Couldn't toss and turn in bed last night. Damn annoying :( Had to lie in the same position. Fuck. Oh well, fun comes at a prize right? :) Ok now I'm upset 'cause I can't send Justin off tonight. :( His flight is late at night so my mom doesn't allow, especially 'cause of the swollen leg. *flips table* Oh well :( Will wave goodbye to any airplane I see in the sky tonight that leaves after his flight time slot. Hope he has a safe flight. :) 

Ps. Don't have any photos of myself ice skating tho, nvm, will take photos next time :)
P.p.s Saw a lot of familiar faces outside the rink as well. Jasmine, Alex, and gang and also Elvin and Jiang :)

A BIG thanks to mom for letting me go! :)

No comments: