Monday, September 10, 2012

Seventeen Magazine writer wannabe

Okay, so I submitted an article to Seventeen magazine (US version) 'cause they're currently having a competition kinda thing and if they like what they read, then I may be able to contribute more to their magazine. So I emailed them, and waited for a response.

And the response surprisingly came. I actually got a reply from the US headquarters! So I was elated of course. But then they told me that I need to get 5 guys to join the Seventeen Hot Guy Panel. I guess it's sort of like a test. And then, I saw my dreams being washed down the drain. Where the hell am I going to find 5 hot guys?!

So I asked my sec school best guy friends and they all refuse to sign up for the damn thing. I mean, u don't have to qualify, u just need to sign up, that's all. :( I asked An too and he too refused. Bleh :X If my friends refuse to help me, who will? Maybe I should just give up and say goodbye to the notion of me getting in. Bye Seventeen. :(

If only I was close to some of the rugby guys. :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So did you get anyone eventually?
PS stop asking me to prove I'm not a robot! You're the robot!!

Unknown said...

HAHAHA! Turns out they have to be in US to apply. Waste my time :(