Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Me and my Bengali Background

Something has been plaguing my mind recently. I've done a very good job of neglecting my Bengali background and whatever connection I have to it. But while doing so, I guess I shouldn't have ignored the Bengali friends I made at Bengali school while doing the blog post about my best friends a few weeks back. 

So here's a shoutout to Reetz! I've know her since primary school but we only got closer this year because our huge Bengali clique broke up since majority of them took the poly route. So since we were the only two left from the clique, I guess we got closer. :) We take the mrt home together after most lessons and chat about life and the stress in our various English schools. She's from RJC so you can only imagine. 

Hey Reetz! You're one of my besties too kay? And probably one of the few Bengali's', besides Ritarupa and Reshma, that I will keep in touch with after graduating from Bengali school. Which is this year unless I flunk my Bengali A Level. Bengali school would have been unbearable, and a mental torture, if I didn't have you there with me! :) All the best for your promos! I KNOW you'll do well, you're damn smart lah :D 


No comments: