Sunday, August 19, 2012

50 ways to Gain Weight

AHhhh! First the dinner on Friday night, and then on Sunday went to West Mall with friends and we ate Mos Burger and Frolick there. -.- I'm piling on the pounds, am I not? Oh dear, I just gave An something to read with sad music in his ears xD It's okay. :P

Pictures of Sunday's hang out are on Facebook, I'm lazy to put it here~ After meeting besties at WM, went to meet Quan at Clementi Mall. :) Nice of him to make time for Chin and I with his busy schedule; I almost fainted when I heard the amount of food homework he had! Man, why did I type food? -.-

Anyways, went to Yahoo to check my mail and saw an interesting new article on the homepage. It's called 5 surprising things that make you slim. They must have wrote it with me in mind.

Slim surprise 1: Chocolate
Slim Surprise 2: Fried Food and cakes for breakfast
Slim Surprise 3: Beer
Slim Surprise 4: Fatty Foods
Slim Surprise 5: Eating more frequently

To be honest, none of it sounds healthy to me -.-

37 days to Promos. Kill me please. Shall go and have breakfast and start studying. Had enough fun the past few days. :(

No comments: