Friday, August 17, 2012

TGIF!

I was too tired to blog yesterday so I shall do it now(:

School was boring as usual on Friday. I was waiting for the emcee course after school!! Fuxuan and I had edited our script to make it better! :) So the Emcee course started off with some games, spontaneous reacting and stuff, and at the end off it, I decided to ask Mr Rishi if the edited version of our script is better! I didn't expect him to ask us to present! So we presented and it went quite well, except for the part where I had to sing "Call me Maybe"...

I was feeling too nervous! I was like, shaking xD But I warbled out some of the lyrics anyway. I was like, "Hey, I just met you. And this is CRAAAAAZYY. But I'm still shaking, so call me maybe!" -.- If I had a 2nd chance another day, I would SO do that properly xD But I got a few laughs out of the audience so it's okay I guess. xD

Btw, Justin went to watch the Emcee IDP. :) And after the IDP ended and we all got our certs and stuff, he asked Fuxuan and I if we wanted to go for dinner with him and An. Fuxuan had dance so she couldn't make it! :( So in the end, An, Justin, Yvonne and I cabbed down to Dempsey Hill for dinner. :) Unfortunately, Yvonne had to leave almost immediately upon arriving due to some personal reasons. :(

I loved the restaurant that we went to. The ambiance was so relaxing and refreshing, after a tiring school day.  :) And a musician was singing and playing his guitar, and sometimes harmonica, live. It was awesome. I wanted to bring the guy home to play for me when I study xD I was like, "Can I keep him?"

I think when I grow up I'm going to end up singing in restaurants too :( Singers don't have much of a career in Singapore I think :( Unless I'm as good as Quan, maybe then I have some chance. But I'm not...so yea ><


                                            My Virgin Mango Margarita with cherry on top <3 nbsp="nbsp">
                             I think this has some complicated Mexican name so I can't remember xD
But this was heavenly, every single bite of it !! There was a dish that An, Justin and I shared too. I THINK it was nachos with cheese or something. Whatever it was, it was damn good, it gave me mouthgasms! :)
There are more pictures but I'm lazy to upload :X
After we finished, we asked for the bill. We had spent a total of $213. *faints* An helped me to pay for mine first. Thanks An! ^^ So now I owe him more than $66 bucks! It will take me some time to pay back TT

Then An and I cabbed back home together since we live quite near to each other :)



Oh, and An's colourful socks! :D He wears colourful socks like that every Friday! :D Justin wore green socks too I think!

I must say I didn't feel comfortable in such a posh place in my school clothes ><  But it was impromptu so nvm :)

I'd like to end off this post by thanking Justin for inviting me along. :) Otherwise my Friday night would've been spent studying at home, which is important, but BORING.

Ps. If I was a taxi driver, I would LOVE to have customers like Justin and An, they were singing in the taxi :D Entertaining :)

No comments: