Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's a wrap!

So, the week is over. It was a pretty good week, tho. :)
Regarding studies
I passed my first Physics test of the year. LOL. Yea, took me 6 months to get the hang of H2 Physics. Can see that my teacher was relieved to see me improve based on the "Keep it up! :)" he scribbled on my test paper. Secondly, got GP compre test back. Didn't do well for it though, the AQ keeps screwing up my life. >< There's a GP compo test tomorrow! Need to study for it later! And then there's a Chemistry test on Chem Eqm. and Ionic Eqm. on Tuesday. Need to study for that later too!
Regarding friends/interesting stuff
Jessica brought her Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Bean to school! But only the disgusting flavours were left. Like, Soap, Earthworm, Vomit, Dust etc.
I only dared to try the Soap one! I gave An the vomit flavour one xD He didn't make the grossed out face that I thought he would though! We gave Wen Qiao and Jun Kai the Earthworm ones! HAHA!
Now regarding Mr Rishi's stand up comedy, turns out it was going to be held at a club at Orchard Road and according to club rules, you must be 18 to get in. I am one month away. :( I could've sneaked in but what if I got caught? :O The others went though, but thankfully they didn't get caught or anything. Damn, I will SO go for Mr Rishi's next stand up comedy event!

Went to study with Mazi, Jessica, Zhi Qi and Maalikka at JP library yesterday. :) It was quite productive for me, read up on a lot of articles for GP. :) It was great to catch up with Maalikka once again, after so long! And then after the study, went to JP and mom bought me a pair of new green sneakers! Thanks mom! I have a lot of green things, just didn't have green sneakers, but now I have that too! Can't wait to wear them to school! :)

After that Mabel came over to my house to study but we ended up talking about her progress with her crush instead xD HAHA. I was helping her to think of ways to continue the conversation :P

I'm going to study at JJC with Wendy later! :) Can't concentrate at home >< Time to do PW now :)




No comments: