Friday, August 24, 2012

Whoop De Doo~

It's a Friday night again, a boring one at that. The most exciting thing that happened today was probably the A Level Physics SPA, which I breezed through. It was way easier than chem SPA anyway. :)

I have mother tongue school tomorrow morning and I have YET to touch the homework. Shall burn the midnight oil later. Was supposed to go to Marina Bay Sands after mother tongue school with Shami for PW but she says she will go on her own in the morning instead. And tmr night, Mr Rishi, my emcee coach, is going to have this comedy event. I wanna go for it, but my mom doesn't allow. But for some reason, I feel this deep desire to go. :X And no, it's not 'cause Justin's going. I mean, I do wanna see him as he's a friend and he's leaving soon and stuff, but I wanted to go for the event before I even knew he's going. Just defending myself here xD

Hmmm...let's think of ways to convince mom. Puppy dog eyes? Bribes? Promises?

But wait, what if I can't buy tickets from the door/entrance tomorrow? What if it has to be pre-purchased?? :( Then it won't matter if my mom allows, would it?

Damn. :( I wanna go i wanna go i wanna go~

PS. But honestly, I'd be great to see Justin again cus he is leaving really soon :(

No comments: