Sunday, August 12, 2012

I need Balance in my life. For God's sake

Before I start complaining about my school work and stuff, here are two photos from the College Day award ceremony. :)

                                                                                 <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">I went to Xiao Tian's house to study today. The original plan was to go to JP library but there were no seats TT Xiao Tian's mom was really nice and hospitable. She gave me peach tea and cream puffs. The cream puffs were yummy I tell u :D I WANT MORE...but they're full of calories.

Speaking of calories, while I was looking for seats at the library, I saw this book about dieting and immediately decided to borrow it xD Hope it works. The book's called "The Good Enough Diet - where near enough is good enough to lose weight" o.O The author sure knows how to draw attention to the book XD Will blog abt some of the tips when I actually have TIME to read the book. -.-

Now for the complaining part. I have a math test tomorrow and it's going to test on 3 chapters. THREE CHAPTERS. And Sequence and Series is one of them. It is an abstract chapter I tell you. But it's cool once you get it. POINT IS, that's the only chapter I have revised. Mamma Mia, here I go again, die die, I can never finish studying. ._.

And I still need to do GP research on a debate topic. I think the topic is: This house believes that Singapore should continue to invest in sports.

It's almost midnight. I need my beauty sleep. More importantly, if I don't sleep, I will really screw up the test tmr. Good nights bloggie. :)

No comments: