Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chem SPA is over!!

Chem Spa is over!! Although I pretty much screwed it up, it's one burden off my chest and now I can concentrate on the one thousand others things burdening my mind. Fuxuan fell ill today, she had major stomach cramps right before SPA. Felt so bad for her :(

Damn, I forgot to check on her, what a lousy friend I am. -.- Will text her soon! It's too late to call already.

My group's PW is seriously not going at the pace it should be going at. We should have finished the interviews by now but guess what? I just sent the interview emails today. :( Hope the NUS professors reply me on time. And hope they agree to have a date, scratch that, interview with me. 

Random reminder: Take photo of An's colourful socks on Friday. :)  If I forget this Friday, I must wait till the next Friday ><

I was studying math today but PW got in the way and interrupted the flow. >< Now maths will have to wait till tomorrow. 

Ok my life is about as entertaining as watching paint dry right now. On the brighter side, I'm turning 18 soon and that would mean that I can do lots of new stuff. Learn to drive, watch M18 movies in the cinema, and join contests that require you to be at least 18! 

For example, 987FM is having a competition to see who's the best DJ wannabe/hopeful. But you must be 18 to participate. Dang it, I wanted to give it a try :D Tbh, I think Justin totally has the voice for it but he's still 17 so I didn't suggest it to him. :X

I think I should go sleep now. Otherwise I will be too tired to do the ACES day dance tmr. I will post the link for the ACES day dance here in case any of you who bother to read my blog wants to see it. :) But not today, I'll post it tomorrow, 'cause Youtube decided to do what it does best. Lag. 

I really need to start lucid dreaming. I should exercise in my sleep :D 

No comments: