Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Life and All

So regarding the presentation Fuxuan and I did, Mr Rishi said we did fine :) Phew! There'll be one last lesson on the 17th :D Can't wait to learn more from this guru :D Hope I get my first emcee "job" soon, as Miss June likes to call them. She's damn cute I tell you :D

Was watching Lee Hsien Loong's National Day message just now. I'm a good GP student xD HAHA. Took down notes too. It was pretty informative. :)

Anyways, it was National Day celebrations today at school! :) My class girls and I were part of the national day skit. The response from the audience was quite good! Better than expected :D And I think I don't have stage fright anymore! YAY! Not so much anyway.

Omg, seeing my pictures on FB, I look damn fat :( I need to do something bout my bulky self :( I don't have time to exercise tho. Sigh. >< Can't wait for after A Levels when I can go to the gym everyday and shed all these excessive weight!

Another thing, weird Indian guys keep confessing to me on FB. I appreciate the love and all but seriously, I wasn't asking for this when I uploaded pics of myself on FB. That was for my family and friends to see. Not for random strangers to admire, oogle at, and definitely not for them to "fall in love" with me. Those are strong words. They should use it on someone they REALLY fall in love with. Sigh. Men.

Anyways, there's no school tmr and on Friday. Awesomesauce :D Can do hw, finally >< At my own slow pace! Will be doing hw with Ru tmr at my house. Just the two of us. Too many cooks spoil the broth.

 I think I miss Koko and Brielle. I dreamed of them :X I don't think Brielle misses me though, he doesn't call me anymore.

Anyways, Judy came over to my house today :) Had fun slacking with her. Shared new music with her and gossiped and stuff :D Ate lunch together too :)

Btw, I think I like Justin all over again. Oh dear. But nvm though, he'll be gone soon and...I'll get over him hopefully :X He came to school today. I didn't even exchange any words with him. Just waved. Oh, it upset me so. :( *flips table*

In other news, the JJC Drama people got our well-deserved awards last Saturday at College Day. So I got a cert and a medal :) Got one after SO long. Feel so happy :) Some of the drama people went ice skating after that but I didn't go cus of several reasons. Firstly cus I found the fees costly. I'm poor dammit. Secondly, cus I didn't wanna fall down and embarrass myself in front of Justin. Thirdly, I didn't wanna see Justin talk to the others so happily and ignore me. Can't take it. Heart aches. TT Stupid crushes.

Kay, mom's asking me to go sleep so that I can wake up early to study tmr. Bye bloggie :) Will try not to think of Justin tonight :(

No comments: