Monday, August 27, 2012

I love the people around me

I love the people around me...I really do. :) The class girls, the drama people that I am still friends with, my secondary school best friends that are in JJC, my secondary school best friends who, despite being in other schools are still just a phone call away. I may not show how much you guys really mean to me, but just know that you guys mean more than the world to me. :) I know we may have had our problems, some cold wars here and there, possessiveness etc, but we survived all that shit. 
I am a really emotional and sensitive, people-dependent kinda person. Ok, I'm going to talk about every single bestie here now, in no particular order.

Brielle: I know we haven't hung out for a long time, but you'll always be one of my bestest guy friends in the planet, simply because we have been through so much stuff together and you have been by my side during the toughest time of my life. Recall sec 4. Going to tuition at Mr Lee's house, singing songs in the Prefects Room during mother tongue periods, chatting on the phone, riding bicycles at East Coast Park and having a meaningful chat about our plans for the future. I still remember how badly my butt ached after all that cycling. -.- You calling me fat and me refusing to eat my Pepper Lunch xD You grabbing me and saving my LIFE when I was about to fall in my FREAKING HIGH prom heels. MY heart almost stopped I tell you. And you're always the person I can cry in front of without feeling ashamed. Please remain a part of my life. Enough said. :)


Judy: You're one of the sweetest friends I have, and I will forever be indebted to God for putting you in JJC with me. You know almost every single one of my secrets and the best part is, I can trust you with it. :) I love the long chats we have on the phone. And our special connection can be seen from the fact that we were friends from the very first day of Sec 1. And our friendship has lasted for the past 4 years and 8 months and counting. Working with you at Sheng Siong as a cashier during the December break after O Levels was fun! :D You made life bearable when all I wanted was to quit that retarded and tiring job. -.- I will pray that our friendship continues to be as strong for years to come.
Mabel a.k.a Wang Ru: You are also my friend from sec 1. :) I admit I took time to get close to you but are we not inseparable now? :) I look forward to weekends cause we study together and catch up with the drama going on in our lives. :) Words cannot describe how much of an inspiration you are to me, especially in the studies department. :) You motivate me damn easily. Some of my best memories include you. Participating in the Youth Olympic Games for example. We got to take photos with the hot athletes!! :D The Chalet after O levels, which you organised. Not forgetting the awesome Australia (Perth) trip in sec 3 :D And then there was prom! Hope you'll continue to make more memories with me for years to come babe! 

Wan Ling: Hey there babe! You're my fashionable and lovable and romantic bestie :) We have similar music taste and beliefs, and that's what drew us closer to each other! I don't know how I would have survived in sec 3 and 4 without you. I'm so glad that we were able to go to Malaysia together in sec 3 for our sec 3 camp! I loved that place, especially the Tree Top Walk! :D I'm a freaking daredevil baby! Anyways, just want you to know that I love you and let's go shopping after my Promos :D

Wendy: Hey Bitch. JOKING. That's what you always call me anyway. I love how we can joke around and call each other names and not feel offended at all. But seriously, don't call me black. -.- I am chocolate brown okay? Anyways, I need to thank God again for putting you in JJC man! And also in Drama! We have this common thing which bonded us even more! :) I remember how I auditioned for Talent Quest in sec 4 and was damn upset when I didn't get in and you made a really sweet card for me to cheer me up. BEST FRIEND. If we can't find husbands' in the future, let's just marry each other, our heights are rather...compatible :P

Wei Chin: I just realised a lot of my friends have names that start with W. o.O Anyways, Wei Chin, thanks for always being a phone call away! You've listened to all my rantings, complaints and pmsing for the past 3 years and put up with it. You should get an award. I'm serious xD You are probably one of the few who knows my dark side. The evil bitchy me. :X I've done countless fun stuff with you. Chalet, Australia Trip, Prom, Malaysia Trip, PINK DOT! :D Quan's A Capella championships! We've done it all, haven't we? Oh, and those badminton sessions we used to have. :) Another thing I love about you is how we have similar taste in music and movies. But I'm sorry to disappoint you. I will NEVER play Dota. :P Love you bestie!

Koko: Koko! I'm so sorry that I haven't hung out with you for so long!! Thanks for being such a good friend! Australia trip was really fun with you around and so was prom! :) Thanks for letting me borrow two guitars man! Also, thanks for letting me celebrate my b'day at your condo in sec 2 with all our friends! It was awesome! One of the best b'day celebrations I ever had! 

Fuxuan: I must admit that Fuxuan is one of my best friends now. Drama and lit class made us so much closer to one another. I love how you can laugh at all my lame jokes and make me seem real funny xD HAHA. I love her innocence, honesty and truth. :) And she's damn cute :D Let's go to the same University Fuxuan! ^^

An: OK, An, you're like my new best guy friend in JJC. It took a lot of guts to admit that to you but I did it anyway. Because the fact may be that you don't feel as fond of me. But I don't mind. I just wanna thank you for being a part of my life. Thanks for bringing me to Dempsey Hill and for being such a nice friend. You're always the best person to talk to about _____. You know who. Reasons why you're awesome: you have a posh British accent, you act bimbo very well, you wear colourful socks, like REALLY colourful, you introduced me to Quan. You draw REALLY well, You have a great sense of humour. I think. Cus I laugh at your jokes xD And most importantly, I just think you're a really nice guy :) The only problem I have with you is that you introduced me to a song that I can't get out of my head. "Girls come and see my..." ><

Class Girls: (Mazi, Shamira, Xiaotian, Jessica, Zhi Qi and Steph) 

You guys are really nice and I feel relatively close to you guys! I hope that I get closer to you guys as the time goes by! I am lucky to have you all as my classmates! :) Let's hang out more :) 

Ok, I think I am done. I am so tired now, I could die. It's 12.30 am TT. And I feel sick. Nights world. Bed calls. :) 

No comments: